1. Slow to learn or understand.
5. Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement.
12. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
15. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
16. Based on sound reasoning or evidence.
17. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
18. Not only so, but.
19. A theatrical performer.
20. A cricket ball bowled as if to break one way that actually breaks in the opposite way.
22. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
24. Being one more than fifty.
25. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
27. Turn sharply.
28. Strike with a flat object.
30. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
32. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
35. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
40. The capital and largest city of Norway.
44. A pair of people who live together.
46. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
47. Singing jazz.
48. (used of persons) Standing above others in character or attainment or reputation.
50. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
51. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
52. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
53. Type genus of the Upupidae.
56. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
58. Distant but within sight.
59. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. A member of a people inhabiting the Arctic (northern Canada or Greenland or Alaska or eastern Siberia).
68. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
72. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
76. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
77. A chronic drinker.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. A master's degree in fine arts.
80. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
81. Elder brother of Krishna.
82. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. The time during which someone's life continues.
2. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
3. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
4. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
5. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
6. State clearly.
7. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
9. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. A young woman making her debut into society.
12. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
13. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
14. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
21. Consisting of the musk-ox.
23. Bring an accusation against.
26. An anniversary of the day on which a person was born.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
34. The relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient).
38. Spread or diffuse through.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
42. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
43. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
45. Old World tropical herbs.
49. Any of the scrolled spongy bones of the nasal passages in man and other vertebrates.
54. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
55. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
60. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
61. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
63. God of justice.
66. A person who makes use of a thing.
67. Thin and fit.
69. The highest level or degree attainable.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. The sixth month of the civil year.
73. A federally chartered savings bank.
74. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.