1. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
4. A configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that it cannot be described merely as a sum of its parts.
11. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
15. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
16. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
17. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
18. Inquire about.
19. In a state of sleep.
20. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
21. Philippine timber tree having hard red fragrant wood.
23. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
25. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
26. A person who yields or surrenders.
29. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
30. A game invented by American indians.
34. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
39. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
40. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
46. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
48. A person who is paid to pray for the soul of another.
50. Reduce to ashes.
53. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
54. The area in which something exists or lives.
56. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
57. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. Painter (born in Germany, resident of France and the United States) who was a cofounder of Dadaism.
59. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
69. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
70. Italian violin maker and grandson of Andrea Guarneri (1687?-1745).
73. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
74. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
75. A pungent colorless unsaturated liquid aldehyde made from propene.
76. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
77. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
78. Be about.
79. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. Inclined to shake as from weakness or defect.
2. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
3. A linen tape used for trimming as a decoration.
4. The father of your father or mother.
5. A Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ.
6. Relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun.
7. The third day of the week.
8. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
9. A tumor consisting of fatty tissue.
10. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
11. (Roman Catholic) A diplomatic representative of the Pope having ambassadorial status.
12. In addition.
13. On the positive side or higher end of a scale.
14. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
22. A gum used especially as a thickener or emulsifier.
24. An enclosed space.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
31. Battle of World War II (1944).
32. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
33. Gained or acquired.
35. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
36. A desert in southern Israel.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
41. A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to direct an orchestra.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. The sixth month of the civil year.
45. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
47. Australian wild horse.
49. Coming into view.
51. Dignified manner or conduct.
52. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
55. Any of a group of natural steroid alcohols derived from plants or animals.
60. Affect with wonder.
62. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
63. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
65. Being the only one.
66. An elaborate song for solo voice.
67. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
68. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
71. Fiddler crabs.
72. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.