1. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
4. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
11. A bachelor's degree in library science.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Kauri pine.
17. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
18. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
19. An insignificant place.
20. In ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
25. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
27. Arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks.
29. A quantity of no importance.
31. Soviet cosmonaut who in 1961 was the first person to travel in space (1934-1968).
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
41. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
42. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
45. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
53. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. A genus of Mustelidae.
58. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
59. The act of scanning.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. United States artist whose work reflected social and political themes (1898-1969).
67. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. A bachelor's degree in theology.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
79. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
80. Biennial or perennial herbs of north temperate regions.
81. A light touch or stroke.
1. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
2. Lean end of the neck.
3. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
4. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
5. Lacking gonads.
6. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
7. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
9. The opening of a subject to public discussion and debate.
10. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
11. A large fleet.
12. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
13. A Loloish language.
14. A city in northeastern Egypt at the head of the Gulf of Suez and at the southern end of the Suez Canal.
22. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
24. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
26. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
28. Informal terms for money.
30. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
32. Disparaging terms for the common people.
33. Not established by conditioning or learning.
34. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
36. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
37. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. An informal term for a father.
44. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
49. An island northwest of Wales.
51. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
52. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
54. Small tough woody zamia of Florida and West Indies and Cuba.
57. An insect or other arthropod between molts.
60. Make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
65. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
66. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
68. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
69. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
70. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. A federally chartered savings bank.
73. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.