1. Not moving quickly.
5. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
11. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
15. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
16. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
17. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
18. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
19. Befitting or characteristic of a young boy.
20. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
21. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
23. Being ten more than thirty.
25. Not in good physical or mental health.
27. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
29. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
30. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
32. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
34. After noon.
35. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
40. An associate degree in applied science.
42. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. Mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits.
45. Wearing footgear.
49. A female domestic.
50. A landlocked republic in southern central Africa.
52. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
53. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. Capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning.
63. Oral antiarrhythmic medication (trade name Tambocor) used as a last resort in treating arrhythmias.
66. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
70. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
71. Large Old World butterflies.
74. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
75. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
76. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
78. Type genus of the Ranidae.
79. Dragonflies and damselflies.
80. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
3. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
4. A language of Australian aborigines.
5. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
6. Type and only genus of the family Esocidae.
7. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
9. Lacking taste or flavor or tang.
10. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
11. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
12. At full speed.
13. A singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive.
14. A major victory by the Romans over the Macedonians in 168 BC.
22. Informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions.
24. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
26. Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit.
28. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
31. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
33. Given or having a specified name.
36. A state in midwestern United States.
37. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
38. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
39. Having help.
41. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
44. Preserve a dead body.
46. A light touch or stroke.
47. A state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains.
48. (prefix) Half or partial.
51. A city in east central Texas.
55. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
58. English monk and scholar (672-735).
59. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
61. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
62. Jordan's port.
64. English monk and scholar (672-735).
65. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
67. The female reproductive cell.
68. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
69. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
72. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
73. Fiddler crabs.