1. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
4. Creation that is created again or anew.
12. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. Outer membrane covering an axon.
17. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
18. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
20. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
22. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
24. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
25. A Hindu prince or king in India.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
36. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
37. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
39. A person who gives a name or names.
40. A Bantu language spoken in Angola.
43. An abnormally high degree of irritability or sensitivity or excitability.
44. A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder.
45. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
47. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
48. A genus of Strigidae.
49. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
51. Late time of life.
52. In a remote manner.
54. God of love and erotic desire.
57. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
58. Fiddler crabs.
59. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
61. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
66. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
69. A genus of Ploceidae.
71. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
74. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
75. Any high mountain.
76. Rotating a log rapidly in the water (as a competitive sport).
78. United States composer noted for his innovative use of polytonality (1874-1954).
79. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
80. A salt or ester of maleic acid.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
2. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
3. Avatar of Vishnu.
4. Of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people.
5. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
6. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
10. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
11. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
12. Among the largest bony fish.
13. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
14. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
21. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
23. Any of various units of capacity.
27. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
28. Altered from an originally straight condition.
30. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
31. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. Singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs).
33. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
34. Sell (something) again after having bought it.
35. A large fleet.
38. Family based on male descent.
41. Not in good condition.
42. Indigo bush.
46. Absence of systole.
50. A doctor's degree in music.
53. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
55. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
56. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
60. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
62. Informal terms for money.
63. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
64. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
65. An elaborate song for solo voice.
67. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
68. Socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear as hosiery).
70. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
72. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
73. How long something has existed.
77. A state in midwestern United States.