1. Not agitated.
5. Type genus of the Camelidae.
12. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
15. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
16. A stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.
17. An accidental happening.
18. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
19. A man who serves as a sailor.
20. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
21. Leave a camp.
23. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
24. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
26. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm.
28. Of or relating to the songbirds n.
31. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
35. A town in central Belgium.
37. A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry.
39. The sixth day of the week.
40. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
41. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
43. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
44. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
48. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
52. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
53. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
55. A lepton of very great mass.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
61. Someone who dwells in a cave.
64. The capital of Emilia-Romagna.
68. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
69. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
72. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
76. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
77. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
78. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
1. A compact mass.
2. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
3. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
4. An artificial language.
5. Having every necessary or normal part or component or step.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice.
8. English essayist (1775-1834).
9. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
10. The act of using.
11. Utter a harsh abrupt scream.
12. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
13. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. A large and imposing house.
25. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
27. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
29. A long brightly colored shawl.
30. The highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding.
32. One who works hard at boring tasks.
33. (southwestern United States) A stream or brook.
34. An Anatolian language.
36. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
38. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying the primeval sea.
42. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
45. A railroad employee responsible for a train's brakes.
46. Requiring two hands or designed for two people.
47. Relating to or accompanying birth.
49. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
54. (followed by `with') Deeply filled or permeated.
56. Call forth.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
62. A fit of shivering.
63. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
65. Bite or chew on with the teeth.
66. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
67. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
70. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
71. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
74. Informal terms for a mother.