1. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
4. Titmice and chickadees.
11. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
15. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
16. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
17. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A performer (or composer) of rock music.
21. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
23. Terrestrial or epilithic ferns of tropical rain forests.
25. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
27. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
28. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
30. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
35. Greek mythology.
38. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
41. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
42. A kitchen utensil that cuts or chops food (especially meat) into small pieces.
45. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
47. Elegant and stylish.
49. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
51. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
52. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
53. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
55. (especially of ears) Quickly lifted up or out in attention.
56. A city in south central California in the San Joaquin Valley.
58. A quantity of no importance.
61. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
62. (used informally) Very small.
64. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
66. Be earlier in time.
69. A small brownish spot (of the pigment melanin) on the skin.
73. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
74. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
77. The month following February and preceding April.
78. A kind of person.
79. A disorder of the glands of the body.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
81. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
82. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
83. (informal) Roused to anger.
1. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
2. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
3. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
4. Type genus of the Percidae.
5. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
6. A parenteral cephalosporin (trade name Rocephin) used for severe infection of the lungs or throat or ears or urinary tract.
7. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
8. Having relatively few calories.
9. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
10. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
11. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
12. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
13. A Loloish language.
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
20. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
22. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
24. An informal conversation.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
29. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
31. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
32. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
33. United States psychologist who studied the intelligence of primates (1876-1956).
34. Become of.
36. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
37. Before noon.
39. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
40. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
44. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
46. Unhappy in love.
48. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
54. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
57. A member of the people inhabiting an area of northern Mongolia and eastern Siberia.
59. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
63. A person afflicted with leprosy.
65. Squash bugs.
67. Cause annoyance in.
68. An informal term for a father.
70. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
71. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
72. Toward the mouth or oral region.
75. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
76. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.