1. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
4. Clean refuse from.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. An owner or manager of hotels.
17. The month following February and preceding April.
18. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
19. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
20. Jordan's port.
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
24. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
29. An Eskimo hut.
31. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
38. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
44. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
45. Physically and mentally fatigued.
47. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
49. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
50. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
51. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
52. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
53. A drawing illustrating the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes.
55. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
57. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
59. An elaborate song for solo voice.
60. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
62. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
64. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
65. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
68. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
70. The cry made by sheep.
72. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
76. Avatar of Vishnu.
79. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
81. A woman of refinement.
84. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
85. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
86. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
88. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
89. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
90. In a rakish manner.
91. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
1. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
5. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A morel whose fertile portion resembles a bell and is attached to the stipe only at the top.
8. English essayist (1775-1834).
9. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
10. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
21. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
23. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
25. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. 16 ounces.
32. The fifth month of the Hindu calendar.
35. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
36. A book by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island.
37. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
39. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
40. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
42. On, to, or at the top.
43. An informal term for a father.
46. The basic unit of money in China.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
56. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
66. Show a response or a reaction to something.
67. English monk and scholar (672-735).
69. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
71. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
73. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
74. The time during which someone's life continues.
75. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
77. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
78. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
80. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
83. The month following April and preceding June.
87. A state in northwestern North America.