1. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
5. Abnormal position of a part or organ (especially at the time of birth).
12. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
15. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
16. Trained in a skill by repetitious practice.
17. The basic unit of money in Romania.
18. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
20. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
22. United States feminist (born in 1934).
24. A narcotic antagonist (trade name Nalline) that counteracts the effects of narcotics (especially the effects of poisoning by morphine).
26. Being one more than one hundred.
29. A tyrannical power to be propitiated by human subservience or sacrifice.
32. An associate degree in nursing.
33. Cause to suffer.
36. A colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. A decree that prohibits something.
41. An alchemist of German legend who sold his soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for knowledge.
43. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
45. Give over.
47. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
49. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
50. Rounded like an egg.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A flat cake of thin batter fried on both sides on a griddle.
57. A metric unit of length equal to 100 meters.
58. A Loloish language.
61. Norman leader in the First Crusade who played an important role in the capture of Jerusalem (1078-1112).
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. Fallow deer.
70. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
71. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
73. Perennial herbs of eastern North America and Asia having aromatic tuberous roots.
74. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
77. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
78. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
79. Live in or as if in a tent.
80. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Informal terms for a meal.
2. Singing jazz.
3. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
4. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
5. At or constituting a border or edge.
6. Crowd or pack to capacity.
7. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
8. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
9. Buildings for carrying on industrial labor.
10. That is to say.
11. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
12. A Christian Bishop who translated the Bible from Greek into Gothic (311-382).
13. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
14. Elegant and sumptuous.
19. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
21. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
23. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
25. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
27. A member of the mercantile and professional Hindu caste.
28. Set up for use.
30. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
31. The capital and largest city of England.
34. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
35. A deep bow.
37. Having a sophisticated charm.
38. A typical star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system.
42. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
44. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
46. Large genus of epiphytic and lithophytic orchids of tropical and subtropical Americas and West Indies.
48. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
51. English monk and scholar (672-735).
54. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
55. (trade mark) A soft form of cereal for infants.
56. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
59. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
60. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
62. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
63. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
64. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
65. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
68. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
69. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
72. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
76. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.