1. Inquire about.
4. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
12. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A Spanish island in the Atlantic off the northwestern coast of Africa.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
20. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
22. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
24. A state in New England.
25. Breathing during sleep with harsh noises caused by vibration of the uvula or soft palate.
27. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
29. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
30. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
36. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
37. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
39. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
41. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
43. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
45. A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain.
46. A sheet or band of tough fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages or supporting muscles or organs.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
50. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
51. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
55. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
59. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
61. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
63. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
64. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
65. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
67. Work hastily or carelessly.
74. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
76. An unwholesome atmosphere.
79. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
80. A port in southwestern Scotland.
83. (Irish) The sea personified.
84. In or of the month preceding the present one.
85. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
86. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A Greek island west of Greece.
5. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
6. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
7. Any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules.
8. A strong emotion.
9. Glittering with gold or silver.
10. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
11. Containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody.
12. A cloth having a crisscross design.
13. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
14. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
21. Conducive to peace.
23. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
26. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
28. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
31. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
32. Highly excited.
33. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
34. Italian sociologist and economist whose theories influenced the development of fascism in Italy (1848-1923).
35. An angular shape made by folding.
38. French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834).
40. A narrow gorge with a stream running through it.
42. Before noon.
44. An informal term for a father.
47. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
52. The airforce of Great Britain.
53. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
54. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
56. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
57. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
58. A Ukrainian peninsula between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
60. Seed of a pea plant.
62. A federally chartered savings bank.
66. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
68. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
69. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
70. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
71. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
72. In bed.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. The products of human creativity.
77. An enclosed space.
78. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
81. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
82. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.