1. Informal terms for a mother.
4. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
11. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. A hard nonresilient rubber formed by vulcanizing natural rubber.
17. Marked by the reception of pay.
18. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
20. A course of conduct.
22. A support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects.
23. A city in northern India.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. A fit of shivering.
27. (Greek mythology) One of the three Gorgons.
30. Informal terms for a mother.
32. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
33. An honorary degree in science.
34. A city of southeastern Mexico.
37. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
40. Aircraft supported only by the dynamic action of air against its surfaces.
41. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
42. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
45. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
46. The act of sitting or standing astride.
48. The quality of being slow to understand.
52. Being one more than two.
53. The face of a timepiece.
54. Conceived of or imagined or hoped for.
55. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
57. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
59. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
60. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
64. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
68. The event of dying or departure from life.
72. A branch of the Tai languages.
73. A kind of sedan chair used in India.
75. A negatively charged atom.
77. A master's degree in business.
78. Little known Kamarupan languages.
79. Genus of North American spring wildflowers.
81. Tag the base runner to get him out.
82. Type genus of the Ranidae.
83. Occurring every day of the week except Sunday (and sometimes Saturday).
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The 4th planet from the sun.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
4. A toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
7. Not subjected to an aging process.
8. Of or relating to plants of the genus Citrus.
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
11. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
12. A person who lacks good judgment.
13. Type genus of the Pipidae.
14. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. The mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations.
21. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
26. (Greek mythology) The wife of Orpheus.
28. A custard-like food made from curdled milk.
29. Being one more than sixty.
31. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
35. (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') End v 1.
36. An honorary arts degree.
38. Suggestive of the supernatural.
39. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
43. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
44. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
47. A doctor's degree in religion.
49. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
50. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
51. The square of a body of any size of type.
56. An analgesic for mild pain.
58. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
61. A genus of Lamnidae.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
66. A primeval personification of air and breath.
67. An informal term for a father.
69. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
70. Bound or secured closely.
71. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
74. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
76. A negative.
80. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.