1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. Characteristic of or befitting a seaman.
12. A doctor's degree in education.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. A person loved by another person.
17. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
18. A small piece of cloth.
19. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. African mahogany trees.
24. (informal) Exceptionally good.
26. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
27. Jordan's port.
29. (used informally) Very small.
31. Spaced apart.
39. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
42. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
43. Extreme excess.
45. The first light of day.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A sharp high-pitched cry (especially by a dog).
49. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
50. German filmmaker of sophisticated comedies (1892-1947).
54. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
56. (Babylonian) The sky god.
57. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
59. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
61. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
64. Nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell.
66. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
68. Successfully completed or brought to an end.
72. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
73. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
76. Offering fun and gaiety.
77. A local computer network for communication between computers.
78. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
79. A thin fog with condensation near the ground v 1.
80. Free from liquid or moisture.
81. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
82. On or toward the lee.
1. An incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right).
2. Not only so, but.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. Thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship.
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. The month following July and preceding September.
7. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
8. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
9. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
10. Being five more than fifty.
11. An affirmative.
12. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
13. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
14. An informal term for a father.
21. (informal) A very large profit.
23. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
25. (Welsh) Underworld god.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. Half the width of an em.
32. A republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States.
33. Sour or bitter in taste.
34. Before noon.
35. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
36. Wildly disordered.
37. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
38. The quantity that a cap will hold.
40. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
41. Hawthorn of southern United States bearing juicy acid scarlet fruit often used in jellies or preserves.
44. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
48. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
51. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
52. United States golfer who was first to win all four major golf tournaments (1902-1999).
53. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
55. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
58. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
60. The apical end of the style where pollen is deposited.
62. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
63. Very dark black.
65. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
67. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
69. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
70. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
71. The specified day of the month.
74. A rapid bustling commotion.
75. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.