1. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
4. Relating to or included in the zodiac.
12. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
15. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
16. A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction.
17. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
18. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
20. A person who gives private instruction (as in singing or acting).
21. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
30. Not straight.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
37. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
38. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
40. A photograph taken at close range.
42. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
43. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
44. New World flycatchers.
45. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
49. Having an illustrious reputation.
54. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
55. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
64. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
66. Goddess of fortune.
70. State in eastern India on the Bay of Bengal.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
75. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
78. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
79. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
80. The basic unit of money in Albania.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
4. Outstanding United States athlete (1914-1956).
5. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
6. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
7. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
8. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
9. Clouding of the natural lens of the eye.
10. In an adorable manner.
11. (Irish) The sea personified.
12. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
13. Baby bed with high sides.
14. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
25. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
26. Characterized by intense emotion.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
28. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
31. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
34. Any tree of the genus Genipa bearing yellow flowers and edible fruit with a thick rind.
35. Someone who moves forward suddenly (as in fencing).
36. Large family of bark-boring or wood-boring short-beaked beetles.
39. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
41. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
46. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
50. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
51. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
52. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
53. A large number or amount.
56. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
57. A large and stately mansion.
59. Expressive of contempt.
60. The beginning or early stages.
61. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
63. Jordan's port.
65. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
67. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
68. Produced by a manufacturing process.
69. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
71. Not divisible by two.
72. Term of address for a man.
76. Half the width of an em.