1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. Surgical removal of a body part or tissue.
12. 10 grams.
15. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
16. Capable of being weakened.
17. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
18. A member of the Manchu speaking people of Mongolian race of Manchuria.
20. In a perky manner.
22. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
23. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
26. A major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world.
27. Gull family.
29. An encroachment or intrusion.
31. Obvious and dull.
33. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
36. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
39. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
41. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
43. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
45. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
47. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
48. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
50. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
52. A proportion multiplied by 100.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
55. A disorder of the glands of the body.
57. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
59. Being one more than three.
63. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
67. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
70. American novelist (1909-1955).
71. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
74. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
79. A decree that prohibits something.
80. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
81. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. The Teutonic god of thunder.
4. The residue that remains when something is burned.
5. A native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
6. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
7. A Loloish language.
8. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
9. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
10. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
11. Any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system.
12. Not still wet.
13. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
14. (Welsh) Underworld god.
19. Baby bed with high sides.
21. Painful from having the skin abraded.
24. Perceive sound.
25. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
28. An informal term for a father.
30. A night flight from which the passengers emerge with eyes red from lack of sleep.
32. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
34. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
35. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
37. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
38. English monk and scholar (672-735).
40. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
42. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
44. Be earlier in time.
46. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
49. Either extremity of something that has length.
51. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
56. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. Not clearly understood or expressed.
61. Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis.
62. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
64. Jordan's port.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. A condition requiring relief.
69. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
72. Black tropical American cuckoo.
73. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
76. The fifth day of the week.
77. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
78. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.