1. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
4. (biology) Relating to or produced by or containing bacilli.
12. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
15. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
16. A substitution of part of speech or gender or number or tense etc. (e.g., editorial `we' for `I').
17. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
20. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
22. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
24. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
25. Affect with wonder.
26. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
29. Of or relating to the law or jurisprudence.
36. Used of a single unit or thing.
37. A strong emotion.
39. The German state.
40. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
44. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
45. An elaborate party (often outdoors).
48. The sixth month of the civil year.
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. A card game for 2 players.
54. Towards the shore from the water.
56. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
59. An associate degree in applied science.
61. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
62. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
63. (botany) Of or relating to or functioning as a cambium.
68. Involving two dimensions.
71. A master's degree in fine arts.
72. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
73. Any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era.
75. A human limb.
76. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
77. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
78. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
4. Cut the head of.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
7. Not in good physical or mental health.
8. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
9. A Loloish language.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. Any agent that produces relaxation.
12. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
13. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
14. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
21. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
23. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
27. The 11 southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861.
28. Not out.
30. Lacking leadership.
31. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
32. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
33. A linear unit of the size of type slightly larger than an em.
34. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
35. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
38. Evergreen trees or shrubs of mountains of Australia and Tasmania.
41. A white wax extracted from ozokerite.
43. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
49. A form of address for a man.
52. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
53. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
55. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
57. Be in contradiction with.
58. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. Leave immediately.
64. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
65. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
66. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
67. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
69. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
70. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
74. A Mid-Atlantic state.