1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
12. A strong emotion.
15. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
16. (plural) Rare collector's items.
17. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
18. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
19. Extraordinarily good.
20. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
23. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
24. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
26. Deliberately arranged for effect.
28. Relating to or existing on or affecting the skin.
31. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
35. The capital of Morocco.
39. A historic division of Ireland located in the northeastern part of the island.
41. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
50. United States naturalist (born in Switzerland) who studied fossil fish.
54. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
55. A member of the North American Indian people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona and Nevada and California.
58. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
59. Growing a crystal layer of one mineral on the crystal base of another mineral in such a manner that its crystalline orientation is the same as that of the substrate.
62. An air pump operated by hand to inflate something (as a tire).
69. The cry made by sheep.
70. Malayan tree bearing spiny red fruit.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
75. (especially of plants) Developed without chlorophyll by being deprived of light.
76. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
77. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
78. Located farthest to the rear.
79. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. Pouch used in the shipment of mail.
7. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. Any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns.
10. An Asian river.
11. A person who travels through the water by swimming.
12. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
13. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
14. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
21. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
22. Fodder harvested while green and kept succulent by partial fermentation as in a silo.
25. A port in northern Belgium on the Scheldt river.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. The amount that a container (as a wine bottle or tank) lacks of being full.
30. Dutch navigator who was the first European to discover Tasmania and New Zealand (1603-1659).
34. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
36. Of or relating to or containing barium.
37. Lower in esteem.
38. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
40. Adornment consisting of a bunch of cords fastened at one end.
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
46. Accumulation in the blood of nitrogen-bearing waste products (urea) that are usually excreted in the urine.
48. An uproarious party.
51. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
52. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
53. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
56. A place where ships can take on or discharge cargo.
57. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
60. A manicurist who trims the fingernails.
61. French painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1832-1883).
63. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
64. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
65. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
66. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
67. In bed.
68. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
72. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.