1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. Marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds.
12. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. Near or relating to the patella or kneecap.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
19. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
20. Coarse edible red seaweed.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
24. A cooperative unit.
26. Metal shackles.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
32. A colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin.
36. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
40. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
41. A copy of a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together).
44. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
45. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
46. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
49. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
50. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
52. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
53. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
55. Dragonflies and damselflies.
57. A genus of Lamnidae.
59. A person forced to flee from home or country.
60. The property characteristic of old age.
64. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
68. (used informally) Very small.
69. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
73. The act of expelling or projecting or ejecting.
76. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
77. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
78. Nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites.
79. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
1. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
2. Waterproofed canvas.
3. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. A plan for attaining a particular goal.
6. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
7. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
8. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
9. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
10. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
11. A severe or trying experience.
12. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
13. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
14. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
21. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
23. A soft whitish calcite.
25. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
27. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. Away from the mouth or oral region.
33. A person of exceptional importance and reputation.
34. cause to accept or become hardened to.
35. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
37. A cruel and brutal fellow.
38. A large and hurried swallow.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
42. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
43. Sudanese sorghums having white seeds.
47. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
48. A submerged bank of sand near a shore or in a river.
51. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
54. Type genus of the Canidae.
56. South American cavy.
58. A state in New England.
61. A colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid used as an inhalation anesthetic.
62. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
63. A council convened to discuss ecclesiastical business.
65. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
66. Type genus of the Anatidae.
67. A Hindu prince or king in India.
70. A tumor virus transmitted by leafhoppers.
71. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
74. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
75. Being one hundred more than three hundred.