1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Tropical American heron related to night herons.
12. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Wildly disordered.
17. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
18. Having leadership guidance.
19. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
20. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
26. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
32. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
36. (poetic) "the orient sun" n 1.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
44. Opinion or judgment.
45. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
49. Black tropical American cuckoo.
50. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
53. Enthusiastic approval.
55. Not easy.
57. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
60. Affected manners intended to impress others.
61. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
64. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
66. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norethindrone.
69. A source of danger.
71. Of or concerning this.
72. Pejorative terms for an insane asylum.
76. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
77. Genus of woody Asiatic vines.
80. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
81. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of Estonia or its people or language.
83. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
84. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
85. A chemical substance that is present at the start of a chemical reaction.
86. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
5. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
6. (Babylonian) The sky god.
7. Individual serving of minced e.g. meat or fish in a rich creamy sauce baked in a small pastry mold or timbale shell.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
10. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
11. A three-year law degree.
12. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
21. Tie again or anew.
23. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
25. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
28. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
33. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
34. An extreme state of adversity.
35. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
37. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
38. Himalayish language spoken in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal.
39. Blood-sucking African fly.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
46. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
51. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
52. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
54. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
56. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
58. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
59. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
62. Small hairless caterpillar having legs on only its front and rear segments.
63. Teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions.
65. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
67. A region marking a boundary.
68. (often plural) A command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed.
70. A city in north central Nigeria.
73. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
74. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
75. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
78. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.