1. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
4. A great raja.
12. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. Not changed by editing.
17. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
18. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
20. The capital of Morocco.
22. Dressed in trousers.
26. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
29. Filled with shade.
32. Having had the bones removed.
34. 100 pesewas equal 1 cedi.
35. A person forced to flee from home or country.
36. A style of glazed earthenware.
40. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
41. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
45. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
46. Not only so, but.
48. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
52. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
53. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
55. An uproarious party.
56. Perennial northern temperate plant with toothed leaves and heads of small purplish-white flowers.
61. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
62. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
65. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
69. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
70. Excessively fastidious and easily disgusted.
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
75. The sixth day of the week.
76. Not seeking or given to association.
77. The month following February and preceding April.
78. Semiformal evening dress for men.
79. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
80. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
4. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. (formal) By means of this.
7. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. Of the blackest black.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
13. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
14. A city of central China.
19. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
21. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
23. A large number of things or people considered together.
24. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
25. In bed.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
28. Not out.
30. To this writing or document.
31. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
33. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
37. A garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle).
38. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
39. Japanese architect (born in 1913).
42. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
43. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
47. Leafless East Indian vine.
49. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
50. A long slender cigar.
51. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
54. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
57. Reimburse or compensate (someone), as for a loss.
58. The town was taken from the Turks by the Russians in 1877 after a siege of 143 days.
59. An informal term for a father.
60. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
63. A very light brown.
64. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
66. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
67. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
71. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
72. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
73. Being one more than two.