1. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
4. Make urban or city-like.
12. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. Low tree ferns with large fronds.
17. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
18. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
20. Any monetary aid.
21. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
22. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
23. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
26. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
30. Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct liquids or gases.
33. Hindu sacred text instructing the Brahmins to perform the Vedic rituals.
37. With rapid movements.
40. Cover with drops, as with dew.
41. An advantageous purchase.
44. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
45. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
47. Gone by.
48. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
49. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
50. A cooking pot that has handles on either side and tight fitting lid.
52. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument.
54. In bed.
57. United States filmmaker (born in 1939).
60. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
64. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
67. The cry made by sheep.
68. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
72. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
73. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
75. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
76. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
2. British politician (1788-1850).
3. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. A bachelor's degree in religion.
7. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
8. A student who studies excessively.
9. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
10. Any of various plants of the genus Zinnia cultivated for their variously and brightly colored flower heads.
11. Take in solid food.
12. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
13. Lacking excess flesh.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis.
24. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
25. Genus of tropical American timber trees.
27. Used of a single unit or thing.
28. Thick like cream.
29. A bachelor's degree in theology.
31. Type genus of the Upupidae.
32. A swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana).
34. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
35. A desert in southern Israel.
36. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
38. An Asian temple.
39. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
42. Lap at the front of a coat.
43. Having removed clothing.
46. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
51. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
53. The basic unit of money in Romania.
55. Reason by deduction.
56. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
58. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
59. Virus parasitic in bacteria.
61. The ending of a series or sequence.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Squash bugs.
65. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
66. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
69. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
70. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
71. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
74. Being one more than fifty.