1. A resource.
4. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
12. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
15. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
16. A large region between the Black and Caspian seas.
17. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
18. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
20. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
21. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
23. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
24. The comprehensive theological doctrine created by Saint Thomas Aquinas in the 13th century and still taught by the Dominicans.
26. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
29. A local computer network for communication between computers.
30. Using speech rather than writing.
31. (Welsh) A warrior god.
34. By bad luck.
38. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
45. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
52. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
53. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
56. Outermost layer of the pericarp of fruits as the skin of a peach or grape.
58. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A member of either of two Shoshonean peoples (Northern Paiute and Southern Paiute) related to the Aztecs and living in southwestern United States.
70. Large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk.
71. A state in midwestern United States.
73. English essayist (1775-1834).
74. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
75. A genus of Mustelidae.
78. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
79. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
80. A tooth having two cusps or points.
81. An affirmative.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. Reason by deduction.
3. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
4. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
5. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
6. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
7. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
8. A branch of the Tai languages.
9. A genus of Bothidae.
10. An expression of greeting.
11. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
12. Of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
14. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
19. Hilly land.
22. Tropical African herbs.
25. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
27. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
28. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
32. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
33. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
35. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
36. Garlic mayonnaise.
37. One thousand periods per second.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
42. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
46. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
47. A person who commits larceny.
48. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
49. Of or relating to an agent or agency.
50. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
51. English historian noted for his history of England (1800-1859).
54. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
55. Suggestive of the supernatural.
57. A small inflamed elevation of skin that is nonsuppurative (as in chicken pox).
59. A man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
63. Strong dark beer brewed in the fall and aged through the winter for spring consumption.
64. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
65. Slightly wet.
66. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
68. A flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces.
69. Informal terms for a meal.
72. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
77. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.