1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. Kindly endorsement and guidance.
12. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
15. Seed of a pea plant.
16. Sometimes placed in genus Scilla.
17. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
20. Enthusiastic approval.
22. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
24. Or or relating to or caused by tides.
26. A Loloish language.
27. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
29. Pitching dangerously to one side.
30. Unknown god.
32. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
33. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
34. Capital of Vanuatu.
38. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
40. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
41. The cry made by sheep.
42. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
46. Perennial of wet and marshy places in the northern hemisphere.
47. Of or relating to near the ear.
49. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
52. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
53. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
54. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
55. Having help.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. Being five more than one hundred.
60. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
62. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
63. A woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chine.
67. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
71. A condition requiring relief.
73. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
76. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
78. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
81. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
82. Diuretic (trade name Edecrin) used to treat edema.
85. An accountant certified by the state.
86. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
87. Someone who has red hair.
88. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
3. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
4. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
5. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
6. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
9. Consisting of or made of cedar.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
12. A very large person.
13. A state in the western United States.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. Heavy closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents).
23. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
25. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
28. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
31. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
35. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
36. Any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family.
37. A large fleet.
39. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
43. The sound made by a hen (as in calling her chicks).
44. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
45. A seat for the rider of a horse.
48. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
50. Farther along in physical or mental development.
51. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
56. A river in southeastern France.
58. The residue that remains when something is burned.
61. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
64. Lower in esteem.
65. An oil port in southern Iraq.
66. A person who hopes.
68. Wood of a larch tree.
72. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
74. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
75. A cooperative unit.
77. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
79. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
80. Either extremity of something that has length.
83. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
84. A state in midwestern United States.