1. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
5. Any plant of the genus Amorpha having odd-pinnate leaves and purplish spicate flowers.
12. Fiddler crabs.
15. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
16. Regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public.
17. A boy or man.
18. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
19. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
20. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
22. (British) Farm devoted to raising sheep.
23. Deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury.
25. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
26. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
28. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
29. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
33. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
37. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
38. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
43. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
46. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
47. Selected as the best.
48. Jordan's port.
49. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
50. Determining or having the power to determine an outcome.
52. In bed.
55. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
56. The cry made by sheep.
57. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
59. An implement for practical use (especially in a household).
67. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
68. Excessive desire to eat.
71. Spanish cubist painter (1887-1927).
72. An honorary law degree.
73. A resident of Nevada.
74. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
75. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
76. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
77. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
1. A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A person who gives a name or names.
4. A protective covering or structure.
5. Taken before a meal as an appetizer.
6. Constructed with standardized units or dimensions allowing flexibility and variety in use.
7. In an open way.
8. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
9. Colorless watery fluid of blood and lymph containing no cells and in which erythrocytes and leukocytes and platelets are suspended.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A resident of Arkansas.
12. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
13. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
14. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
21. Beautiful daughter of Minos and Pasiphae.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. A strong emotion.
30. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
31. Goods carried by a large vehicle.
32. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
34. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
35. Constituting an imitation.
36. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
39. A positively charged atom.
40. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
45. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
51. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
53. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
54. A short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing.
58. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
60. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
61. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
62. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
63. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
64. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 cm/sec/sec to a mass of 1 gram.
65. Little known Kamarupan languages.
66. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
69. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
70. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.