1. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
4. Of or related to albite feldspar.
11. Goddess of fate.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Enact or perform again.
17. A cape at the southern tip of Norway.
18. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
19. A region in central Italy.
21. Not only so, but.
23. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
24. Sour or bitter in taste.
25. A city in north-central India.
27. Having a dusky brownish gray color.
29. A radioactive transuranic element.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
36. Scottish philosopher whose sceptical philosophy restricted human knowledge to that which can be perceived by the senses (1711-1776).
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
42. A person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or Coast Guard.
44. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
46. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
48. How long something has existed.
49. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
51. Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements.
53. Term used in some classifications as nearly equivalent to the order Coraciiformes.
55. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
56. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
57. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
58. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
60. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
67. The state of being unsure of something.
69. The amount of something (as whiskey or oil) lost in storage or transportation.
74. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
75. Islands in the Atlantic Ocean belonging to Portugal.
77. Of or relating the the Vedas or to the ancient Sanskrit in which they were written.
79. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
80. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
82. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
83. The fatty flesh of eel.
84. A great raja.
85. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
1. The mother of Jesus.
2. A French abbot.
3. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
4. A human limb.
5. The process of leaching.
6. French composer (1803-1869).
7. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
8. An island in the south Pacific.
9. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
10. A New England state.
11. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
12. A feeling of intense anger.
13. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
14. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
20. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
22. A populous province in northeastern China.
26. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
30. The taxonomic kingdom of lower plants.
33. A Scottish word.
34. Silver-coated candy bead for decorating cakes.
35. Italian Benedictine monk who was archbishop of Canterbury from 1093 to 1109.
37. One thousandth of a second.
38. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
39. A native American tent.
43. A releasing factor that accelerates the secretion of growth hormone by the anterior pituitary body.
45. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
47. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
50. A felt cap (usually red) for a man.
52. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
59. A filmmaker who has a personal style and keeps creative control over his or her works.
61. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
63. Very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers.
64. United States neuroscientist noted for his studies of the neural basis of vision (born in 1926).
66. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
68. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
70. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
71. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
72. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
73. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
76. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
78. A light touch or stroke.
81. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.