1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. A naval battle in the Russo-Japanese War (1905).
12. A master's degree in business.
15. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
16. Not normal.
17. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
18. Perversely irritable.
20. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. A Loloish language.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
27. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
30. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
34. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris across from the modern city of Mosul in the northern part of what is now known a Iraq.
38. A collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display.
40. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
42. The territory of Athens in ancient Greece.
43. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
45. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
47. An Eskimo hut.
48. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
51. Type genus of the Coraciidae.
54. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
55. Taking place over public roads.
56. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
57. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
60. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
61. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
65. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
68. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
74. Tag the base runner to get him out.
75. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
78. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
79. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
80. A republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area.
81. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
82. A light touch or stroke.
83. A person who lacks good judgment.
84. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. Tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants.
3. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
4. The bill in a restaurant.
5. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
6. Support from beneath.
7. Conforming to truth.
8. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
9. An immunosuppressive drug (trade name Imuran) used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ.
10. A state of abnormal softening of tissue.
11. A source of materials to nourish the body.
12. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
19. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
21. A person afflicted with paresis (partial paralysis).
25. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
28. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
35. A period of sleeplessness.
36. Oblong cream puff.
37. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
39. Marked by the reception of pay.
41. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
44. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
46. Someone regarded as eccentric or crazy and standing out from a group.
49. A mechanical device used for dicing food.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
52. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
53. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
59. (formal) A person who announces important news.
62. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
63. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
64. The fourth or lowest deck.
66. A state in midwestern United States.
67. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
69. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
70. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
71. Type genus of the Amiidae.
72. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
73. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
76. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
77. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.