1. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
4. A walled city in southeastern China on the Gan Jiang.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Characterized by an absence of force or forcefulness.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. A variety of leafhopper.
20. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
21. A master's degree in business.
22. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
23. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Formed or united into a whole.
31. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
32. (informal) Of the highest quality.
35. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
40. Of or having to do with or belonging to an abbey or abbot, or abbess.
43. Enclosed in a package or protective covering.
46. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
47. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
48. Relating to or accompanying birth.
51. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
52. Jordan's port.
53. Goddess of war.
55. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
58. Before noon.
60. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
62. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
66. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
70. An elderly man.
71. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
73. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
74. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
75. Chew the cuds.
77. The part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth.
78. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
79. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
80. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. A path set aside for walking.
4. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
5. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
6. A Mid-Atlantic state.
7. 1 species.
8. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
9. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
10. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
11. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
12. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
24. The kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal.
27. (informal) Exceptionally good.
29. Extremely pleasing.
30. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
33. The arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair).
34. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
36. A branch of the Tai languages.
37. Enthusiastic approval.
38. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
39. The levorotatory form of dopa (trade names Bendopa and Brocadopa and Larodopa).
41. God of wealth and love.
42. To fix or set securely or deeply.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. Material used to daub walls.
49. Parasitic nematode occurring in the intestines of pigs and rats and human beings and producing larvae that form cysts in skeletal muscles.
50. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
54. Give over.
56. A sweet innocent baby.
57. Shelf that projects from wall above fireplace.
59. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
61. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
63. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
64. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
65. Thin and fit.
67. A Hindu prince or king in India.
68. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
69. Make a raucous noise.
72. An associate degree in applied science.
76. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.