1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
5. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
12. Inquire about.
15. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
16. Device that has a sheet perforated with printing through which ink or paint can pass to create a printed pattern.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
19. A band around the crown of a hat just above the brim.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
24. An associate degree in nursing.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
29. Black tropical American cuckoo.
30. Little known Kamarupan languages.
34. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
40. A formal dance held for a school class toward the end of the academic year.
41. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
42. The cry made by sheep.
45. Physically and mentally fatigued.
47. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
49. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
53. A genus of Mustelidae.
54. Of or relating to or involving an area.
55. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
57. On the contrary.
59. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
61. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
62. In operation or operational.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
66. Perceive sound.
74. A major waterfall in southern Africa.
76. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
79. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
80. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
81. Relating to or resulting from arbitration.
83. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
84. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
85. Canadian writer (born in Sri Lanka in 1943).
86. A tight-fitting headdress.
1. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
2. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
5. The residue that remains when something is burned.
6. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
7. Annual or perennial grasses of warm regions.
8. Remove a bar from (a door, for example).
9. Mites and ticks.
10. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
11. Late time of life.
12. A city in northern India.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
23. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
25. Informal terms for a mother.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
31. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
32. A hard protective sheath as secreted by certain protoctists e.g..
33. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
35. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
39. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
43. The sixth month of the civil year.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
48. City in northeast Pakistan.
50. Large genus of tropical American trees that yield a bast fiber used for cordage and bark used in tanning.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
58. Half the width of an em.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
65. Of or relating to or containing barium.
67. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
68. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
69. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. The general activity of selling.
72. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
75. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
77. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
78. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
82. A bachelor's degree in religion.