1. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
4. Type genus of the Psophiidae.
11. Any thick messy substance.
15. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
16. Providing enjoyment.
17. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. (informal) Of the highest quality.
19. Go into retirement.
20. In a manner differing from the usual or expected.
21. A small railroad car propelled by hand or by a small motor.
23. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
25. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
26. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
28. A metallic tapping sound.
30. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
33. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
35. Show a response or a reaction to something.
39. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
42. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
43. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
46. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
48. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
50. The academic world.
52. A verse line with a dactyl followed by a spondee or trochee.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. Jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration.
56. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
61. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
62. A British peer of the highest rank.
65. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
69. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. Tag the base runner to get him out.
75. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
76. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
77. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
78. A long slender cigar.
79. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. Not only so, but.
2. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
3. English architect who designed more than fifty London churches (1632-1723).
4. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
5. Slanderous defamation.
6. Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual.
7. A unit of pressure.
8. Engage or hire for work.
9. A disposition to remain inactive or inert.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
12. Relating to the Urdu language.
13. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
14. Knock unconscious or senseless.
22. Remove gas from.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
29. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
31. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
32. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
34. Towards the side away from the wind.
36. Growing old.
37. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
38. A psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation.
40. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
45. English novelist.
47. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
51. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
54. A fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards.
57. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
58. Jordan's port.
59. English actor and comedian who appeared on television and in films (born in 1935).
60. (in Indian English) The number that is represented as a one followed by 7 zeros.
63. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
64. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
66. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. An elaborate song for solo voice.
70. Of southern Europe.
71. An accountant certified by the state.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.