1. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
4. By chance.
11. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Congenital absence of the uterus.
17. Morally bad or wrong.
18. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
20. A cylindrical spikelike inflorescence.
21. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
22. Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence.
23. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
24. Someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses.
26. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
29. Remove carbon from (an engine).
32. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
33. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
43. Type genus of the Sphyrnidae.
45. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
48. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
49. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
50. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
52. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
54. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
57. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
61. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
64. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
66. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
67. A person who makes plans.
68. Dearly loved.
71. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
72. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
73. The more conspicuous of two alternatives or cases or sides.
74. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
75. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
76. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. The noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine).
4. A second-rate prize fighter.
5. The square of a body of any size of type.
6. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
7. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
8. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
9. An ignorant or foolish person.
10. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
11. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
12. A convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse.
13. Laborer who works in a mine.
14. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
19. Refuse to go along with.
25. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
27. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
28. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
30. Pass by, as of time.
31. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
34. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
36. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
37. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
38. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
42. The craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet.
44. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
46. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
47. Consider as ideal.
53. A city in southeastern Spain.
55. South American cavy.
56. Of the most contemptible kind.
58. Declared as fact.
59. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
60. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
65. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
69. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
70. A city in north central Morocco.