1. A common cyst of the skin.
4. Evergreen tree of New Zealand resembling the kawaka.
12. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
17. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
18. A large fleet.
20. An African river.
21. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
22. Free from disturbance.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. Being nine more than ninety.
27. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
29. God of love and erotic desire.
30. A genus of Ploceidae.
33. Before noon.
35. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
39. A major god.
43. A republic on the western coast of Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
46. A thermionic tube having two electrodes.
47. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
49. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. A common venereal disease caused by the Treponema pallidum spirochete.
52. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
53. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
55. Brush turkeys.
57. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
59. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
61. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
66. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
70. The content of cognition.
71. Kauri pine.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
77. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
78. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
79. In a wanton manner.
80. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Hit hard.
2. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
3. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
6. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
7. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
8. A city in central New York.
9. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
10. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Father of the storm gods Marut.
13. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
19. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
24. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
26. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
28. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
31. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
32. Source of a tough elastic wood.
34. The capital of Bahrain.
38. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
40. A yellow quartz.
41. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
42. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
44. 1 species.
45. A Loloish language.
48. Formed by reaction between an acid and an alcohol with elimination of water.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
56. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
58. Contemptibly small in amount.
60. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
62. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
63. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
65. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
67. Danish philologist whose work on Old Norse pioneered in the field of comparative linguistics (1787-1832).
68. Look at with amorous intentions.
69. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
72. A branch of the Tai languages.
73. Not in good physical or mental health.
76. The compass point midway between south and west.