1. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
4. Of or relating to or exhibiting isomerism.
12. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
15. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
16. Coelenterate genus of order Madreporaria, including staghorn corals.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
20. The seventh month of the civil year.
21. Being two more than fifty.
22. A Loloish language.
23. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
25. Of or relating to Linnaeus or to the system of of taxonomic classification that he proposed.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
28. Any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape.
30. Lower in esteem.
31. Being nine more than forty.
33. Testacean rhizopods.
34. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
37. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
38. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
42. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
46. Something (especially a game) that is played again.
49. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
50. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
51. A column of light (as from a beacon).
52. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
53. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
55. At full speed.
59. An acute viral disease marked by inflammation of nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord.
62. (botany) Of or relating to or functioning as a cambium.
64. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
65. Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
66. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
70. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
71. City in Sudan.
74. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
75. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
77. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
78. (used with singular count nouns) Colloquial for `not a' or `not one' or `never a'.
79. A region and ancient country in the east of the Balkan Peninsula north of the Aegean Sea.
80. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. A Scottish church.
3. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
4. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
5. Create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material.
6. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
7. The second day of the week.
8. Remove body hair.
9. Erect plant with small clusters of pink trumpet-shaped flowers of southwestern United States.
10. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
11. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
12. Indigo bush.
13. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
14. A state in New England.
19. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
24. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
26. A port city in southwestern Iran.
29. Catch sight of.
32. Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year.
35. Fallow deer.
36. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
39. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
40. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
41. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
43. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
44. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
45. A periodic paperback publication.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone.
54. (biology) Covered with hairs especially fine soft ones.
56. Relating to or characteristic of Hungary.
57. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
58. Used of eyes lacking liveliness.
60. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
61. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
67. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
68. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
69. (Old Testament) The first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines).
72. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
73. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
76. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).