1. A state of southwestern India.
4. Any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts.
11. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
15. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
16. Tropical genus of small trees or shrubs.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
18. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
22. A genus of Platalea.
25. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
27. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
28. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
30. Female peafowl.
32. More than enough in size or scope or capacity.
34. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
37. Petty quarrel.
40. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
42. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
43. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
44. Of inferior or mixed breed.
45. The retarding force of air friction on a moving object.
46. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
48. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
50. Male red deer.
52. A joke that seems extremely funny.
53. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
55. A dicot family of the order Urticales including.
58. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
61. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
62. A daughter of your brother or sister.
64. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
65. Dry brandy distilled in the Armagnac district of France.
68. A city of southeastern Mexico.
72. Affectedly trendy.
73. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
76. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
77. A loud utterance.
78. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
80. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
81. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
82. Extreme mental retardation.
83. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
1. A former English silver coin worth four pennies.
2. A board with the alphabet on it.
3. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
4. One million periods per second.
5. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
6. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
7. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
8. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
10. The mints.
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
13. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
14. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
19. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
23. A human limb.
24. (heraldry) With wings extended in a flying position.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
29. Type genus of the Aphididae.
31. A Spanish river.
33. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. Load anew with ammunition, "She reloaded the gun carefully".
36. The person (or bank) who is expected to pay a check or draft when it is presented for payment.
38. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
39. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
41. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
47. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
49. Marine crustaceans with feathery food-catching appendages.
51. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
54. English film actress (1913-1967).
56. An island of central Hawaii (between Maui and Oahu).
57. A transmission line for high-frequency signals.
59. Any tree of the genus Genipa bearing yellow flowers and edible fruit with a thick rind.
60. Pull back or move away or backward.
63. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
66. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
67. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
69. A city in northern India.
70. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
71. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
74. Estrangement from god.
75. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
79. The square of a body of any size of type.