1. A compact mass.
5. Someone who drinks liquor repeatedly in small quantities.
12. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
15. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
16. Exploitation to the point of diminishing returns.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
20. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
21. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
23. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
24. Russian choreographer (1834-1905).
26. A state in northwestern North America.
27. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
28. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
34. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
35. God of wealth and love.
38. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
43. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
47. Of inferior or mixed breed.
48. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
49. Red Bordeaux wine from the Medoc district of southwestern France.
54. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
55. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
57. A state in midwestern United States.
58. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
60. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
62. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
65. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
66. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
69. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
75. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
76. Having a sophisticated charm.
79. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
80. A trivial lie.
81. Giving off light or heat or radiation.
82. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
83. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
84. A widely distributed perennial sedge having small edible nutlike tubers.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
2. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
3. (Greek mythology) A giant Boeotian hunter who pursued the Pleiades and was eventually slain by Artemis.
4. Bug of temperate regions that infests especially beds and feeds on human blood.
5. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
6. Being one more than three.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Call forth.
9. Small genus of European herbs.
10. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
11. Make anew.
12. An enclosed space.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
19. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A genus of Indriidae.
25. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
29. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
31. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
33. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
36. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
37. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
39. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
41. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
44. An organ in its earliest stage of development.
45. Be teeming, be abuzz.
50. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
51. Adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing.
52. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
53. The act of swimming.
56. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
59. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
61. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
63. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
64. Jordan's port.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
70. Chief port of Yemen.
71. A notice of someone's death.
72. A large number or amount.
73. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
74. An instinctive motive.
77. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
78. A resource.