1. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
4. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
12. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Lacking gonads.
17. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
18. Having three dimensions.
19. Injured by bites or stings.
20. A sweet filling made of prunes or apricots.
22. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
24. A Russian river.
26. Have confidence or faith in.
30. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
32. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
35. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
38. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
39. A bachelor's degree in science.
41. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
42. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
43. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
45. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
48. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
49. Swiss writer (born in Germany) whose novels and poems express his interests in Eastern spiritual values (1877-1962).
51. Find repugnant.
53. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
55. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
56. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
57. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
60. A Russian river.
62. Distant in either space or time.
63. Noisy quarrel.
65. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
66. Social status or position conferred by a system based on class.
74. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
78. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
79. Being one more than two.
80. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
81. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
82. A rapid bustling commotion.
83. A small tessera.
84. A light touch or stroke.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. A hazy or indistinct representation.
3. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
4. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
7. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
8. A pair of people who live together.
9. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
10. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
11. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
12. The fourth month of the civil year.
13. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
14. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
21. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
23. The dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa.
25. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
27. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
28. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
29. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
31. Cut the head of.
33. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
34. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
36. A city in Veneto.
37. Away from the right path or direction.
40. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
44. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
46. Make anew.
47. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
50. And edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades.
52. God of wealth and love.
54. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
58. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
59. The act of escaping physically.
61. A bachelor's degree in religion.
64. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
68. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
69. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
70. A small cake leavened with yeast.
71. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
72. God of love and erotic desire.
73. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
75. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
76. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
77. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.