1. An operating system that is on a disk.
4. (anatomy) Of or relating to a chiasm.
12. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
15. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. Any of various moth caterpillars that destroy cotton bolls.
17. The products of human creativity.
18. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
20. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
22. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
25. A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
26. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
33. Having three dimensions.
37. Someone who operates an aircraft.
40. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
42. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
43. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
44. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
45. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
46. Botfly larva.
47. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. Type genus of the Danaidae.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. A garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing.
55. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
56. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
57. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
59. A tax on various goods brought into a town.
67. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
68. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
71. The eighth month of the civil year.
72. Taking place over public roads.
73. (zoology) Relating to frogs and toads.
74. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
75. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
76. Mint plants.
77. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. A notice of someone's death.
3. Disposed of as useless.
4. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
7. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
8. (informal) Valuable goods.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
12. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
13. (informal) Exceptionally good.
14. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
19. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
21. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
23. Being nine more than ninety.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
29. A member of a Hindu people descended from Brahmins and Rajputs who live in Nepal.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A native or inhabitant of Crete.
34. English romantic poet notorious for his rebellious and unconventional lifestyle (1788-1824).
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. Two items of the same kind.
38. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
39. A small drum with one head of soft calfskin.
41. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
48. A lymph node that is inflamed and swollen because of plague or gonorrhea or tuberculosis.
49. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
50. Having a play of lustrous rainbow-like colors.
52. Wear away.
58. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. Supply or feed to surfeit.
61. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
62. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
63. A member of the British order of honor.
64. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
66. Weapons considered collectively.
69. Used of a single unit or thing.
70. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.