1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. (biology) Reproduction by the union or fusion of games of the same size and structure.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. (astronomy) "the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system".
17. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. Of or pertaining to France or the people of France.
21. A woman's sleeveless undergarment.
23. The range within which a voice can be heard.
25. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
26. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
27. Gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby.
30. Edible bulb of an onion plant.
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
39. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
42. An organ in its earliest stage of development.
45. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. A young woman making her debut into society.
49. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
50. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
53. (British) A former administrative district of England.
54. Relating to or being a member of an ethnic group.
57. Lower in esteem.
60. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
62. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
64. (psychology) An urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object.
69. Situated in a particular spot or position.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
74. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
76. Being one more than six.
77. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
78. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
79. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. Cry plaintively.
2. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
3. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
4. The area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate.
5. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation.
6. Excessively fat.
7. A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel).
8. Type genus of the Alcedinidae.
9. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
10. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
11. Of or relating to or characteristic of the prehistoric Aegean civilization.
12. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
13. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
14. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
20. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
22. A light touch or stroke.
24. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
28. Of or relating to or involving an area.
29. Found along western Atlantic coast.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
36. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
37. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
38. The brightest star in Cygnus.
40. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
41. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
43. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
44. City in northeast Pakistan.
46. Be earlier in time.
48. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
51. (physics) Of or pertaining to a meson.
55. Not out.
56. Small lynx of North America.
58. Be in contradiction with.
59. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
61. English monk and scholar (672-735).
63. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
66. The central area of a church.
67. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
68. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
70. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
71. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
75. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.