1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. A climber of vertical rock faces.
12. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
15. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
16. Hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles.
17. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. Offering fun and gaiety.
22. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
24. The absolute unit of pressure equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
26. By bad luck.
27. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
29. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
30. Containing or filled with salt.
31. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
34. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
36. Heal or recover.
37. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
42. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
44. Grammatical number category referring to two or more items or units.
45. Estrangement from god.
49. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
50. The activity of converting from plain text into code.
52. Enthusiastic approval.
54. A Loloish language.
55. Any freshwater fish of the family Characinidae.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
65. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
66. A Hindu prince or king in India.
68. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
69. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
72. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
73. A soft gray mineral.
76. A cgs unit of work or energy.
77. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
78. A language spoken by a Malaysian people on Formosa.
79. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. Highly excited.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
4. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
5. A small piece of cloth.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
8. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
9. Informal terms for a mother.
10. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
11. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
12. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
13. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
14. Speaking of yourself in superlatives.
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
21. The capital of Lesotho.
23. Tag the base runner to get him out.
25. An affirmative.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
32. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
33. A motorboat with an open deck or a half deck.
35. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
38. The brightest star in Virgo.
39. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
40. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
41. Take by theft.
43. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
46. Large genus of epiphytic and lithophytic orchids of tropical and subtropical Americas and West Indies.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Parachute that will lift a person up into the air when it is towed by a motorboat or a car.
51. Expresses an emotional, practical, or other reason for doing something.
53. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
56. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
57. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
59. A long narrow inlet of the sea between steep cliffs.
60. United States photographer remembered for her portraits of rural workers during the Depression (1895-1965).
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
64. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
67. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
70. Make amends for.
71. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
74. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
75. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).