1. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
4. (medicine) A systematic plan for therapy (often including diet).
11. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. Compatibility in opinion and action.
17. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
18. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
20. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
21. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
22. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
23. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
25. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
27. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
29. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
30. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
33. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
35. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
41. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
42. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
46. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
47. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
49. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
51. One of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split.
53. Using speech rather than writing.
54. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
57. A lyric poet.
59. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
63. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
64. Of or concerning this.
68. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
73. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
77. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
78. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
79. Type genus of the family Balanidae.
81. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
82. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
83. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
84. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
4. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
7. Tropical American tree with large peltate leaves and hollow stems.
8. A solid mass of blastomeres that forms when the zygote splits.
9. Either extremity of something that has length.
10. A Mid-Atlantic state.
11. Covered with paving material.
12. Jordan's port.
13. (Levi's is a trademark) A popular brand of jeans.
14. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
19. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
24. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
26. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. Refuse to acknowledge.
32. Follower of Rastafarianism.
34. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
36. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
38. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
39. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
40. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
43. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
44. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
45. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
48. American dramatist (1928- ).
50. One million periods per second.
52. A throne that is the official chair of a bishop.
58. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
60. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
61. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
62. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
65. Very dark black.
66. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
67. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
69. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
70. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
71. A quantity of no importance.
74. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
75. Black tropical American cuckoo.
76. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
80. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.