1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. Durable fragrant wood.
12. Of southern Europe.
15. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
16. The animal order including amoebas.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
19. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
20. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
22. English architect (1746-1813).
24. At a previous time.
25. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
26. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. A son who has the same first name as his father.
32. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
36. At full speed.
39. Pertaining to animals or animal life or action.
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
43. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
45. In operation or operational.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
53. Type genus of the Xiphiidae.
56. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
59. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
60. An ancient Greek city famous for military prowess.
63. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
64. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
65. Used of persons.
71. Any plant of the genus Episcia.
74. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
75. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
77. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
78. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
79. Not necessary.
80. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A woman's close-fitting foundation garment.
3. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
4. Semisweet golden-colored table or dessert wine from around Bordeaux in France.
5. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
6. The organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract.
7. Dearly loved.
8. A bachelor's degree in library science.
9. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
12. A city in northern India.
13. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
14. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
21. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
23. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. The closing section of a musical composition.
31. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
33. An associate degree in nursing.
34. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
35. God of wisdom or prophesy.
37. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
38. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
40. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
44. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
47. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
48. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
50. A game played with playing cards.
51. Extract of the heartwood of Acacia catechu used for dying and tanning and preserving fishnets and sails.
52. Of or relating to Iran or its people or language or culture.
54. Large cylindrical or flattened mostly tropical insects with long strong legs that feed on plants.
55. An expression of greeting.
57. Goddess of fate.
58. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
61. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
62. Come into existence.
66. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
67. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
68. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
69. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
70. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
72. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
73. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
76. That is to say.