1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Dangerous to yourself or your interests.
12. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. Write upon.
17. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
18. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
19. A master's degree in business.
20. Type genus of the Ascaphidae.
22. A skeletal muscle arising from the tibia.
25. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
26. Anything that covers or conceals.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
33. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
34. Headlight that provides strong beam for use in foggy weather.
38. The basic unit of money in Albania.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
43. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. A worker who is hired to perform a job.
51. Take in solid food.
52. Line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a railway system.
53. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
55. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
63. (informal) Exceptionally good.
65. The whiteness that results from removing the color from something.
67. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
69. A doctor's degree in music.
72. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
73. A rotund individual.
75. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
76. Wife of Ramachandra.
77. Bring to light.
80. (informal) Roused to anger.
81. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
82. Of or relating to Linnaeus or to the system of of taxonomic classification that he proposed.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
2. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
5. In card games.
6. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
7. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
8. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
9. Characteristic of or peculiar to a woman.
10. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
11. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. The twelfth month of the civil year.
14. Having or prompted by wisdom or discernment.
21. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
23. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
24. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
28. A state of southwestern India.
29. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
31. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
32. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
35. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
36. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
37. An annually elected magistrate of the ancient Roman Republic.
39. (Roman mythology) God of love.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
45. The event of dying or departure from life.
46. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
48. Suggestive of youth.
49. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
50. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
54. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
56. A resident of Kansas.
59. (medicine) Chilly.
60. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
62. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
64. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
66. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
68. Commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. An informal term for a father.
74. Black tropical American cuckoo.
78. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
79. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.