1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. A support or foundation.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
15. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
16. Place a value on.
17. A small piece of cloth.
18. A human limb.
19. Fearless daring.
20. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
21. The flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food.
23. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
25. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
28. Type genus of the Anatidae.
30. Testacean rhizopods.
32. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
36. In operation or operational.
37. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
38. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
40. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
41. French architect who introduced the mansard roof (1598-1666).
43. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
46. The financial means whereby one lives.
47. Before noon.
48. A Nilotic language.
49. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
51. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
52. A violent commotion or disturbance.
55. Any of various plants of the genus Sabbatia having usually pink cymose flowers.
57. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
58. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
60. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
64. (informal) Exceptionally good.
67. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
69. Remaining after all deductions.
72. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
75. Of a pale purple color.
76. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
78. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
79. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
80. Has cams attached to it.
84. (informal) Roused to anger.
85. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
86. The act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity.
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
2. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
3. All of the inhabitants of the earth.
4. Preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
5. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
6. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
7. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
8. The muscular back part of the shank.
9. Large highly venomous snake of northeastern Australia.
10. Be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc..
11. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
12. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
13. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
14. God of fire.
22. Emperor of Rome.
24. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
26. Speak in a nasal voice.
27. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
29. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
31. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
33. Upright in position or posture.
34. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
35. The act of detecting something.
39. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
42. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
44. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
53. A white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers.
54. A genus of Ploceidae.
56. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
59. God of wisdom or prophesy.
62. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
65. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
66. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
68. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
70. Not fake or counterfeit.
71. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
73. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. An informal term for a father.
77. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
81. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
82. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
83. A state in east central United States.