1. A European river.
5. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
12. The basic unit of money in Romania.
15. Tropical Asian starlings.
16. Of or relating to the enteron.
17. A kind of person.
18. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
20. An uproarious party.
21. A genus of Platalea.
23. A city of central Russia south of Moscow.
25. A public announcement (in church) of a proposed marriage.
26. A deep bow.
29. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
32. A fractional monetary unit of Venezuela and Costa Rica and Equatorial Guinea and Paraguay and Spain.
33. A component or accessory added to something after it has been manufactured.
36. A city in central Tanzania.
40. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
44. High-pitched and sharp.
46. Type genus of the Musaceae.
49. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
50. A painful sore with a hard pus-filled core.
52. A radioactive transuranic element synthesized from californium.
53. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
57. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
61. A city in northwestern Mexico near the California border.
65. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
66. A small volcanic island in Indonesia between Java and Sumatra.
69. A master's degree in business.
70. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
72. Loosen something by unscrewing it.
73. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
74. A town in north central Oklahoma.
75. A retailer of meat.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
2. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
3. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
4. The posterior part of the mandible that is more or less vertical.
5. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
6. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. Wish harm upon.
9. (Greek mythology) God of love.
10. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
11. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
12. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
13. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
14. An edict of the Russian tsar.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. French biochemist who (with Jacques Monod) studied regulatory processes in cells (born in 1920).
24. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
27. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
28. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
30. A son of your brother or sister.
31. Of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor.
34. A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful.
35. Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality.
37. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
38. The basic unit of money in Iran.
39. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
42. A jurist who interprets Muslim law.
45. A city in northwestern Germany and an important Baltic port.
47. A city in northeastern Egypt at the head of the Gulf of Suez and at the southern end of the Suez Canal.
48. Make uniform.
51. Not known.
54. A derogatory term used by Jews to refer to non-Jewish women.
55. Being three more than sixty.
56. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
58. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. Very dark black.
63. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
67. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
68. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
71. A doctor's degree in religion.