1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. A professional dancer.
11. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. Freshwater fish of Central America having a long swordlike tail.
17. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
18. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
19. A large fleet.
21. A member of the Himalayan people living in Nepal and Tibet who are famous for their skill as mountaineers.
23. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
25. Being nine more than forty.
28. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
31. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
32. The 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu.
36. Take back what one has said.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
39. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
42. Water soaked soil.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
51. A process of using up or consuming again.
52. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. A state in north central United States.
57. Not hard-surfaced.
59. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
63. Considerate and solicitous care.
64. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
67. A yearning for something or to do something.
68. Photographic equipment consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other.
71. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
72. Be iridescent.
74. Used of a single unit or thing.
75. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
76. The academic world.
77. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
4. United States astronomer (1885-1972).
5. A three-tone Chadic language.
6. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
7. Type genus of the Plataleidae.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
10. A state in New England.
11. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
14. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
20. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
22. Being in competition.
24. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
26. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
27. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
29. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
30. A city of central China.
33. A genus of Lamnidae.
34. A small metal weapon.
35. In truth (often tends to intensify).
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
44. A dicotyledonous genus of the family Ericaceae.
45. A small slow-growing deciduous tree of northern Iran having a low domed shape.
46. An abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose.
47. Wood of a sumac.
48. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
50. A quantity of no importance.
54. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
56. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
58. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
60. The capital and largest city of Japan.
61. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
62. Type genus of the Amiidae.
65. Not present.
66. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
69. A doctor's degree in education.
70. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
73. Being one more than one hundred.