1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
5. Excel or defeat in a game.
12. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
15. A city in northwestern Syria.
16. Causing nasal discharge.
17. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
18. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
19. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
20. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
21. A primeval personification of air and breath.
22. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
27. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
30. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
31. Half the width of an em.
32. The longest division of geological time.
34. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
37. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
40. Slightly wet.
43. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
44. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
45. A town in north central Oklahoma.
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
48. 1 species.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
55. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument.
56. (informal) Exceptionally good.
58. A small square tile of stone or glass used in making mosaics.
60. People of the same race or nationality who share a distinctive culture.
62. Being nine more than ninety.
63. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
64. A warning against certain acts.
66. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
69. Being of delicate or slender build.
71. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
74. The capital of Croatia.
76. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
78. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
79. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
80. A member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids.
82. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
83. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
84. (Greek mythology) A son of Zeus who became king of Lycia.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (botany) Especially of leaves.
2. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
3. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
4. Shaped like a spine or thorn.
5. The total output of a writer or artist (or a substantial part of it).
6. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
7. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
8. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
9. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
10. Used of a single unit or thing.
11. An affirmative.
12. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. Divulge information or secrets.
23. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
24. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
29. A light touch or stroke.
33. A drama set to music.
35. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
36. An appliance that corrects dental irregularities.
38. Showing deterioration from age.
39. Tropical American plants with basal rosettes of fibrous sword-shaped leaves and flowers in tall spikes.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
46. A desert in southern Israel.
49. Surrounded by hostile forces.
50. An East Indian sailor.
51. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
53. One of four subclasses or superorder of Monocotyledones.
54. A syntactic string that forms a part of some larger syntactic unit.
57. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
61. (trademark) A material used to coat cooking utensils and in industrial applications where sticking is to be avoided.
65. Make amendments to.
67. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
68. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
70. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. God of love and erotic desire.
75. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
77. A rapid bustling commotion.
81. A form of address for a man.