1. Music in three-four time for dancing a jig.
4. One who can't stay still (especially a child).
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
16. The act of reaching out.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
19. A river in Germany.
20. Overgrown with ivy.
22. The capital of Croatia.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. Wife of Balder.
26. Selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas n.
29. (informal) Exceptionally good.
32. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
33. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
37. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
39. Before noon.
40. A bodily organ that is essential for life.
41. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
42. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
45. Any of various plants of the genus Sedum.
46. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
47. A state in the eastern United States.
49. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
51. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
52. United States jazz musician who influenced the style of Louis Armstrong (1885-1938).
54. A field of cultivated and mowed grass.
56. Of or in or relating to the nose.
58. A quantity of no importance.
59. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
60. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
62. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
65. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
68. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
71. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
74. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
76. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
80. Being one more than two.
81. An audiotape recording of sound.
82. A major school of Buddhism teaching social concern and universal salvation.
83. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
2. The content of cognition.
3. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
4. A unit of perceived loudness equal to the loudness of a 1000-hertz tone at 40 dB above threshold.
5. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
6. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
7. Irritate or vex.
8. A person who enjoys reading.
9. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
10. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
11. An inflammation of the mucous membrane lining the nose (usually associated with nasal discharge).
12. Most important element.
13. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
14. An informal term for a father.
21. Leave voluntarily.
23. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
27. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
28. Any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus.
30. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
31. Any handsome young man.
34. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
35. Having or covered with or abounding in plumes.
36. The capital of Eritrea.
38. A radical who advocates the abolition of political or economic or social inequalities.
43. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
44. An old Scottish coin of little value.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. Strike sharply.
53. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
55. Squash bugs.
57. Informal terms for money.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
63. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
64. The handle of a weapon or tool.
66. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
67. Be obedient to.
69. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
70. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
72. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
73. A container.
75. Being two more than fifty.
77. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
78. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.