1. Containing or filled with salt.
5. Designed to incite to indecency or lust.
12. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
15. A person who makes use of a thing.
16. Tropical evergreen trees or shrubs.
17. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
18. Italian poet (1569-1625).
20. An endocrine secretion that is transmitted by the blood to the tissue on which it has a specific effect.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
23. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
25. A dark brown to greenish oleoresin that has a fragrant odor and is used as a fixative in perfumes.
26. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
29. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
30. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
38. A Mid-Atlantic state.
39. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. Marked by casual disrespect.
43. A disease of plants characterized by the gradual dying of the young shoots starting at the tips and progressing to the larger branches.
47. Coextensive with the subkingdom Parazoa.
50. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
51. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
52. Black tropical American cuckoo.
53. Half the width of an em.
54. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. Someone whose occupation is apply an overlay of gold or gilt.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
65. Someone who wastes time.
67. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
71. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
74. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
75. The last (12th) month of the year.
76. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
79. Having the slant of a bevel.
80. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
81. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
82. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
1. Wood of a sumac.
2. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
3. (Irish) The sea personified.
4. (informal terms) Small and of little importance.
5. Any of the enzymes that catalyze biological oxidation.
6. Minor or subordinate.
7. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
8. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
9. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
10. A black mineral that is an ore of niobium and tantalum.
11. The membrane in the ear that vibrates to sound.
12. A primeval personification of air and breath.
13. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
14. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
19. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
21. An old breed of powerful deep-chested smooth-coated dog used chiefly as a watchdog and guard dog.
24. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
27. Situated in a particular spot or position.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
31. Any location known for vice and corruption.
32. A city in northwestern Turkey.
33. The act of putting something in working order again.
35. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
37. Greek mythology.
42. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
44. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
48. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
49. Of or containing iridium.
55. A large fleet.
56. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
58. (law) A gift of personal property by will.
59. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
61. Of or like a cecum.
63. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
64. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
66. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
68. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
69. An association of criminals.
70. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
72. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
77. Being nine more than forty.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.