1. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
4. Someone who grants absolution.
12. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
15. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
16. United States poet (1892-1982).
17. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
18. (Philippine) A dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish.
20. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
21. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
23. Argentinian cariama.
25. (British informal) Cuddle and kiss.
27. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
28. Antiarrhythmic drug (trade name Enkaid) used to treat life-threatening arrhythmias but increases the risk of sudden death in heart attack patients.
29. An informal term for a father.
30. Australian clover fern.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
38. Personification of the sky or upper air breathed by the Olympians.
40. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
44. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
45. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
46. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
47. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
48. An alert and refreshed state.
49. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
51. The month following March and preceding May.
54. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
55. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. Battle in 401 BC when the Persian King Artaxerxes II defeated his younger brother who tried to usurp the throne.
59. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
60. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
61. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
63. Muslim name for God.
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
72. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
74. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
76. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
80. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
81. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
82. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
83. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Grind together, of teeth.
2. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
3. Lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike.
4. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
5. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
6. Lean end of the neck.
7. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
8. Decrease in size, extent, or range.
9. The capital and largest city of Austria.
10. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
11. Cracks or fissures in the skin (especially around the mouth or anus).
12. Strong and sharp.
13. Large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male.
14. A vigorous blow.
19. Someone who makes an offer.
22. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
24. (informal) Roused to anger.
26. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
31. South American herb with sticky glandular foliage.
32. Someone who brews beer or ale from malt and hops and water.
34. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
35. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
36. A large galleon sailed in the Mediterranean as a merchantman.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
41. An informal term for a father.
42. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
43. The capital of Western Samoa.
50. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
52. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
53. Being seven more than eighty.
56. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. (Irish) The sea personified.
64. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
65. (Welsh) A warrior god.
66. Marked by firm determination or resolution.
67. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
69. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
70. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
71. (archaic) A fitting reward.
73. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.