1. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
4. An idle slothful person.
12. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
15. A period of time spent sleeping.
16. Angered at something unjust or wrong.
17. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
18. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
20. Collect or gather.
21. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
22. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
23. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
25. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
28. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
31. A Russian river.
32. Congenital absence of fingers and/or toes.
34. Divulge information or secrets.
37. A state in northwestern North America.
40. The month following July and preceding September.
41. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
43. Unknown god.
44. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
45. A three-tone Chadic language.
47. A soft yellow wax secreted by glands in the ear canal.
51. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
52. Occurring at or forming an end or termination.
55. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
57. Type genus of the Loganiaceae.
59. The absolute unit of pressure equal to one dyne per square centimeter.
63. A member of the British order of honor.
64. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
65. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
68. Derive or receive pleasure from.
71. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
72. Preceding an official trial.
76. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
77. A small piece of cloth.
78. Former name for the order Crocodylia.
79. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
80. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
81. Made less brittle by heating and then cooling.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
2. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
3. With rapid movements.
4. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
5. City in eastern Belgium.
6. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
7. A city in southeastern Spain.
8. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
9. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
10. An area where many people go for recreation.
11. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
12. Dreamy in mood or nature.
13. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
14. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
19. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
24. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
26. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
27. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
30. Having the properties of glue.
33. Noisy talk.
35. A city in northern India.
36. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
38. (Mexican) Ground beef and chili peppers or chili powder often with tomatoes and kidney beans.
39. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
46. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
48. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
49. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
50. A syntactic string that forms a part of some larger syntactic unit.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
56. Blatant or sensational promotion.
58. Having the equatorial diameter greater than the polar diameter.
60. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
61. Ask for and get free.
62. Tie again or anew.
66. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
67. The basic unit of money in Iran.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. God of love and erotic desire.
73. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
74. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
75. A boy or man.