1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
11. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
15. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
16. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
17. Advanced in years.
18. A young woman making her debut into society.
19. (usually in the plural) Underpants worn by men.
20. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
21. Not only so, but.
23. Naturally having skin of a dark color.
25. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
27. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota.
28. A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing.
31. Before noon.
32. Composed of or covered with relatively large particles.
36. American novelist (1909-1955).
40. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
41. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
45. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
47. The residue that remains when something is burned.
49. Any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as.
51. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
52. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
54. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
56. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
57. One million bits.
60. Having been introduced to something new.
62. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
63. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
64. One of four equal parts.
68. A soft silvery metallic element.
69. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
73. A small island.
74. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
77. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
78. The capital of Tajikistan.
80. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
81. A small cave (usually with attractive features).
82. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
83. A doctor's degree in education.
1. United States showman famous for his Wild West Show (1846-1917).
2. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
6. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
7. A Muslim council of state.
8. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
9. A wind from the north.
10. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
11. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
12. An active and efficient cause.
13. (Canadian) A half-breed of white and Indian parentage.
14. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
22. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. Affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way.
29. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
30. A motley assortment of things.
33. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
34. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
35. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
37. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
38. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
39. Fill with high spirits.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. An established custom.
48. A major school of Buddhism teaching personal salvation through one's own efforts.
50. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
53. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
55. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
58. The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal).
59. The lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg.
61. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
65. A person who makes use of a thing.
66. In addition.
67. Not final or absolute.
70. Make amends for.
71. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
72. In bed.
75. A periodic paperback publication.
76. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
79. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.