1. An audiotape recording of sound.
4. Having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange.
12. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. The sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material.
17. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
18. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
20. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
21. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
22. A large fleet.
23. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
24. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
26. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
29. (physiology) Of nerves and nerve impulses.
33. A boy or man.
38. Small Indian lettuce of northern regions.
43. A fraudulent business scheme.
44. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
45. Relating to the Urdu language.
46. (prefix) Within.
47. A state in New England.
48. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
49. Unknown god.
50. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
52. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
53. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
54. Jordan's port.
56. Large family of bark-boring or wood-boring short-beaked beetles.
59. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. Found along western Atlantic coast.
64. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
67. A master's degree in literature.
71. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
74. (legal terminology) The Latin word for wife.
75. Largest known toad species.
76. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
77. Excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted.
78. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
79. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
80. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
1. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
4. Included seven times in every 19 years.
5. Requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.
6. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
7. Pleasantly (even unrealistically) optimistic.
8. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
9. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
10. (of roads) Made of logs laid down crosswise.
11. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
12. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
13. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
14. Enthusiastic approval.
19. Serving as or forming a base.
25. Traveling on horseback.
27. Used of a single unit or thing.
28. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
30. A breast-shaped mass of padding worn in a brassiere.
31. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
32. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
34. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
35. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
36. A genus of Pyralidae.
37. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
39. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
40. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
41. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
42. South American shrub or small tree having long shining evergreen leaves and panicles of green or yellow flowers.
51. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
55. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
57. Make lighter or brighter.
58. God of the underworld.
60. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
62. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
63. South African term for `boss'.
65. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
66. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
68. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
69. A large number or amount.
70. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
72. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
73. A light touch or stroke.